Tetris

Monday, November 9, 2009

After years of programming, I had always wanted to make a game. I had heard that Tetris was a good place to start. I encountered many hurdles but successfully overcame most of them.

collision detection engine
an engine to remove tetris lines
look ahead rotation/collision detection

There are definitely still some bugs in it but it's close enough for now. Perhaps someday I'll fix the bugs but for now I really don't care:)

The graphic design was done by Ronnie Fenwick
The background images were from my flickr photostream and then filtered in photoshop.
Beta-Testing was done by many of my friends(greatly appreciated)
The music is from http://www.8bitdaily.com/ and used under the creative commons license
This website and it's content's composers are in no way affiliated with this Tetris demo application.

0 comments:

Post a Comment